Skip to content
We provide as much accounting support as you need, before, during and after 9am to 5pm. By a team of dedicated staff. Remotely, securely and sustainably.
The energy that drives us forward.
Our Agenda for Sustainability
Pennyhills tackles three key areas; Economy, People and Environment.
We help create sustainable businesses that bloom and flourish.
- Keep costs low by being remote
- We automate labour intensive process to keep costs low
- We use the time saved on manual data entry, to encourage more advisory services, for direction and strategy
- We use cloud based technology only, so we can be with you on the move and not use energy zapping servers for desktop applications
- We help build strong, healthy and sustainable businesses for the local community
- We help organisations by providing support before, during and after 9am-5pm, as we understand work doesn’t stop at 5pm
People that we work with are important to us.
- Encourage all employee to work remotely
- Provide flexibility to work wherever our staff want
- We remember and celebrate client and employee birthdays
- There are not so many festivals in the UK, but we celebrate all the festivals and days we can, because life is about celebrating
- We promote diversity and work with people all over the world regardless of borders
- We encourage clients to connect with us remotely, to suit their schedule
We review key decisions carefully, and how it impacts our environment.
- 100% paper free
- Recycle all of the paper we receive
- Low Co2 emitting website
- Use suppliers that use sustainable energy
- We plant trees
- Low Co2 emitting transport, if we use transportation
- Encourage all meetings to be done remotely